Stress & Anxiety Counseling
It is easy for stress and anxiety to grow to a point where it is interfering with daily life. It's as if the days are getting shorter because you just have so much to do. Feeling the pressure to keep up with everyone else is getting exhausting and you are desperately trying to find a way to come up for air, take a breath and see what you can do to better manage your emotions and feel better.
Common signs of stress and anxiety include:
- Feeling irritable
- Less patience
- Appetite changes
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Nightmares/Upsetting Dreams
- Digestive distress
- Tension in neck and shoulders
- Jaw clenching, teeth grinding
In our work together I can help you to:
- Feel more in control
- Develop new ways of coping
- Learn relaxation skills to help manage distressing thoughts, experiences and pain.
- Gain greater insight into what you want most
- Create more balance between your work and personal life
- Improve communication with loved ones and colleagues
- Seek out support from others
Taking the Next Step Toward Your Healing Path
If you are interested in learning more about what I can offer and to see if we are a good fit, please call me at (818) 599-3048 for a free phone consultation. My office is in Westlake Village, just off the Lindero Canyon exit. You can also read more about ways to manage stress by going here and here.